Success in athletics is a balance between school, family, team and community. The team’s success hinges on the relationship between not only the coach and athletes but also between the parents and the coach. Every successful season starts with amazing parent volunteers. There are many opportunities available for parents to help the team.
Spartan swimming will need the following:
- Team photographer - attend most if not all team functions, except practices and take photographs for the web site as well for the end of year banquet.
- End of year Banquet Coordinator - in charge of planning and implementing the end of the year team gathering. This position can be done by a team of parents.
- Team Dinner Coordinator - schedule/coordinate and post online the team dinners with member families.
- Meet Director - works closely with the coaches to coordinate with the host pool all the necessary items needed to run our 3 home meets. This includes volunteer setup for timing, hospitality if allowed, officials, coaches packets during the meet and any other duties as needed.
- Championship Goodie Bags/Spirit Posters - coordinate with families and coaches to donate items for goodie bags and/or help with Posters for the following meets
- Southwest Buckeye League Championships
- Computer Operator - learn to score our home meets using the computer